Specifications of Power Access 4300 Commercial Automatic Door Openers
- No modification of the door or jambs
- Fits in most interior and some exterior doors
- Left and right hand units are available
- Jamb mount, to push door open
- Door mount, to pull door open
- Inverted model, for limited room above door
- Deep reveal and door mounted units for special applications
- Plugs right into a regular 115 vac wall outlet
- Complete instructions included with every unit
- Virtually maintenance free (a couple drops of oil and a bit of grease every year is all it takes)
- One year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
Automatic Door Openers for Commercial Settings
Power Access Door Opener Model 4300
Power Access model 4300 automatic door openers are well-suited to most commercial applications, though residences with heavy manual push-use traffic may opt for this rugged unit as well. With a unique "push roller" feature, the Power Access 4300's design prevents all wear and tear on the automatic door opener unit when doors are opened and closed manually.
Other more costly fixed-arm automatic door opener products receive constant wear on moving parts, which can decrease lifespan, as well as increase breakdowns and the need for repair. The 4300's great combination of safety features and durability make it one of our most popular door openers for commercial applications.
4300 Door Opener Safety Features
- The opener's arm is not attached to the door. Instead, a wheel at the end of the opener's arm rolls against the face of the door, pushing the door open.
- The Power Access opener is always used in conjunction with a conventional manual door closer, either surface-mounted or concealed.
- If the door meets an obstruction during the opening cycle, a built-in load sensing circuit automatically stops the opener's arm and returns to the at-rest (closed) position.
- Thermally-protected automatic door opener drive motor
- Adjustable door hold-open time
Door Opener Wired & Wireless Companion Controls
- Push Plate Wall Switches & Push Button Wall Switches
- Coded Radio Transmitter/Receiver
- Keyless Entry Systems
- Electric Door Lock (Strike)
Commercial Automatic Door Opener Photo Gallery
click to view larger version