Platform Van Wheelchair Lift Specifications
- Assistance Level - Fully powered,
- Lifting Capacity - 350 lb
- Power - By vehicle or Pow'rPac
- Lift Location - Rear
- Loading - Rear
- Storage - Outside rear end
- Safety - Life cycle tested beyond industry standards and triple rated weight
- Retraction - Platform folds up when not in use
- Requirements - Limited walking/standing ability and good hand dexterity
- Compatibility - Minivans, full-size vans
- For Use With - Scooters, powerchairs
Joey Interior Platform Vehicle Lift
Scooter & Wheelchair Lifts for Minivans & Vans
Van Wheelchair Lift Model VSL-4000HW
"Joey" wheelchair lifts are designed for minivans and full-size vans, and hoist and store your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your vehicle. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Joey do the rest.
This interior platform van wheelchair lift fits mobility devices up to 18" wide, but requires little space inside your vehicle – meaning your van does not loose its second row of seating. Securement belts are included for safety during transport, and an optional barrier system is available for added safety and convenience. Sturdy and durable, Joey wheelchair lifts are convenient, flexible and safe.
Joey Van Wheelchair Lift Features
- Drive on / off either side of platform
- Optional barrier system w/ retractable belts – protects passenger area during sudden stops
- Includes one-hand operation securing straps
- No structural vehicle modification necessary, easy removal
- Custom mounting kits available
- Gentle slope, textured platform
- Safety devices – manual backup, obstruction sensor, door safety switch
- 3 year warranty
Interior Platform Van Wheelchair Lift Instructions
- Power platform down & drive on.
- Raise platform and secure the belts.
- Power platform into the vehicle.
Joey Vehicle Lift Photo Gallery
click to view larger version