Benefits of Portable Track Medical Lifts
- Safe & easy to use
- Less space required to operate than floor lifts
- Less obtrusive for patients
- No storage requirements
- No track installation on ceilings
Feature Overview of Portable Overhead Lifts
- Compact size
- Carry handle
- Optional Carrying Bag
- Optional Weighing Scale
- Full range of slings sizes and options including a standard hammock sling, a hygienic sling for toileting and bathing, a quick fit sling, a bariatric sling for lager patients, a combi sling, a repositioning sling and a walking sling.
Portable Track Patient Lift Solutions
Temporary & Portable Medical Lifts
Hudson's portable track medical lifts are ideal when space is limited. These overhead lifts are sturdy and safe, and help caregivers lift and transfer patients who lack mobility. When needed, the lift can be transferred from one rail, or system of rails, to another. A portable overhead medical lift system is perfect for a temporary installations, or when portable usage is needed.
The V3 Portable Medical Lift
Our V3 portable track overhead lifts combine solid construction with features you wouldn't expect to find in a portable track medical lift. With a compact size, folding sling hooks and an integrated carrying handle, the V3 easily moves people from room to room. The unit's ergonomically-designed handset and secondary controls mounted on the ceiling lift unit provide convenience for the caregiver and improved usability.
Features – V3 Portable Overhead Lifts
- Lightweight 14 lb. unit
- 440 lb. weight capacity
- Room to room transfers can be accomplished using the swing bar
- Wide set sling hooks allow a more comfortable transfer for the patient
- Simple Charging - The charger has been integrated into the lift and plugs it into the nearest outlet
- Modular Design - components that require service simply snap out and in
- Maintenance light tells you when the ceiling lift needs service
Voyager High Capacity Overhead Medical Lifts
Not only is this portable track ceiling lift easy to carry and store, but with a lifting capacity of 440 pounds, it is in a performance class by itself. Hudson also offers the "Quick Releaser" for Voyager medical lifts, a user-friendly device which swiftly disengages the strap for easy, safe and quick suspension and removal of the lift from the track (patent pending).
Voyager Lift Features
Overhead Medical Lift Photo Gallery
click to view larger version