Specifications Savaria V-1504 Platform Wheelchair Elevator Models
- Platform Dimensions - 36" wide x 48" long; 36" wide x 54" long; 36" wide x 60" long; Sizes up to 42" wide x 60" long available
- Maximum Travel Distance - 23 feet
- Non-Skid Access Ramps
- Type of Drive - 2:1 chain hydraulic
- Controller - Constant pressure keyed button, optional keyless and call available
- Power Supply - 1.5 hp gear-type motor, 12-volt battery on residential unit
- Nominal Speed - 20 ft/min.
- Capacity - One person in a wheelchair and one passenger
- Rated Load - 750 lbs capacity
Enclosed Vertical Platform Lift for Wheelchair Access
Savaria V-1504 Wheelchair Elevator
The Savaria V-1504 vertical platform lift / wheelchair elevator is most commonly installed in commercial settings, though it can be used for private homes and residences. It's elegant design options allow the unit to fit into any public building, acting as a lift for wheelchair access to one or more levels, carrying both a wheelchair user and a passenger.
Supporting both interior and exterior installation, the Savaria V-1504 wheelchair elevator uses a hydraulic lift system, with the platform lift and rails enclosed in a lift tower. The lift tower is secured to a wall, or can be installed in a constructed hoistway. The unit's drive system is enclosed within the lift tower, so it does not require a separate mechanical room.
Features and Options of the Savaria V-1504
Platform Wheelchair Elevator
- Multiple design options and configurations
- Soft start-stop and quite operation
- No wheelchair elevator machine/mechanical room
- Continuous pressure button operation
- Easy to install, with modular rail construction
- Automatic battery recharging system
- Keyed car buttons and call stations
- Door locks
- Underpan obstruction sensors and emergency stop for added safety
- Platform gate and non-skid platform
- Optional 3 or 4 stop operation
- Optional steel ULC fire rated, wooden or low-profile aluminum doors
- Optional 12-volt DC power supply for residential applications
- Optional keyless operation, or keyed/keyless hall call
Standard V-1504 STD
The standard wheelchair lift features beige powder-coat paint finish with interior or exterior installation (optional colors available). A popular platform wheelchair elevator for schools, churches and public places.
Aluminum/Acrylic V-1504 ALPE
Designed for exterior installations, an aluminum and steel framework supports clear, acrylic inserts (or optional glass panels) and a top dome to protect users from weather. The unit's gates and door can be motorized, and a ventilation system ensures the platform wheelchair elevator is comfortable.
Optional Powder-Coat Finish Colors
Light grey, dark grey, black, architectural white, dark brown, fence green, white and custom colors are available.
Savaria V1504 Lift for Wheelchair & Scooter Access
click to view larger version