Scooter II Specifications
- Assistance Level - Fully powered
- Lifting Capacity - 200 lb
- Power - By vehicle or Pow'rPac
- Lift Location - Interior
- Loading - Sliding door
- Storage - Van cargo area
- Safety - Tested to 3x rated weight capacity
- Retraction - Lift slides into vehicle interior
- Requirements - Some lifting ability and good hand dexterity
- Compatibility - Minivans & full-size vans
- For use with - 3 or 4-wheel scooters, wheelchairs & powerchairs
Scooter Lift II Vehicle Lifts
A Minivan & Van Lift for Scooters and Wheelchairs
Lift Model VSL-900
Fully powered, the Scooter Lift II is ideal for raising and storing a fully-assembled scooter or wheelchair into the sliding side door of a minivan, as well as the passenger side door of a full-size van. Simply connect the docking device to your scooter or wheelchair, and effortlessly raise and store with the hand-held pendant.
Scooter Lift II Features
- Requires little arm strength
- Compact design allows room for passengers
- Easy entry/exit when mobility device removed
- Automatic lift operation, merely guide mobility device into place
- Hand-held pendant control included
Wheelchair & Scooter Lift Instructions
- Push the OUT button to bring the lift above the scooter at the side door; then attach the docking device.
- To lift the scooter, push the UP button until the wheels clear the van's floor.
- Once the scooter is at the proper height, push the IN button.
- When the scooter is in the van, push the DOWN button to set it on the floor.
Scooter Lift II Photo Gallery
click to view larger version