Shower Chairs Specifications for ShowerBuddy
- Rolling Base - 17"W x 21"D
- Rolling Base with Footrest - 12" W x 25" D
- Back Width - 18"
- Back Height - 19"
- Floor to Seat Height - 22"
- Floor to Neck Rest Height - 46"
- Max Toilet Clearance - 22"
- Bridge Length (Standard) - 16"
- Inside Arm to Arm Width - 18"
- Outside Arm to Arm Width - 21"
- Seat Dimensions - 18"W x 17"D
- Shower Base - 20" x 18"
- Seat Hole - 7"W x 14"L
- Weight Capacity - 440
ShowerBuddy Shower Chairs
Bathtub Chair Accessibility Equipment
ShowerBuddy shower chairs are an ergonomic transfer system designed and engineered in New Zealand. The ShowerBuddy alleviates heavy lifting and unnecessary transfers.
The smart design of this bathtub chair eliminates slip hazards and costly construction, while maintaining the privacy and dignity of the patient. These shower chairs feature a unique system allows for the patient to toilet and shower in one easy trip, utilizing only one transfer.
Features of the ShowerBuddy Bathtub Chair
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Rolls over standard / elongated toilets
- Tool-less assembly
- Low maintenance
- Removable / foldaway arms
- Height adjustable
- Safety mechanisms
- Corrosion, mold resistant bathtub chair
- 360 degree rotation
- Lap / chest belts
- 5" locking castors
- Commode system