Specialty Lift Recliner Chair Specifications
- Weight Capacity - 375 lbs.
- User Height Range - 5'4" & Below
- Seat to Floor - 19"
- Seat Depth - 19.5"
- Seat Width - 19"
- Top of Back to Seat - 24"
- Back Style - Sewn Pillow Back
- Fully Padded Chaise - Yes
- Recline Positions - Infinite-Position
- Heat & Massage Option - Yes
- Distance From Wall - 28"
- Chair Weight - 129 lbs.
Specialty Recliner Lift Chair
With 5 Positions Including Sleep & Infinite Recline
Specialty Collection LL-770S Lift Recliner
The Specialty Collection LL-770S lift recliner provides the most recline options of any Hudson lift chairs. Besides standard sitting, semi-recline and recline positioning, this chair offers an infinite recline as well as recline into a Trendelenburg position. In the infinite position your lift chair opens to be almost parallel with the floor. In the Trendelenburg position the chair back remains parallel with the floor while the footrest raises up, forming a position where the users feet are above the heart, which is recommended for certain medical conditions.
These comfortable lift recliners utilize deep, soft padding, removable pillows for easy adjustment and cleaning, and are designed so there is no gap between the seat and back. Two motors operate the back and chaise lounge independently, allowing Specialty Collection LL-770S lift recliners to provide maximum comfort and positioning.
Specialty Lift Recliner - Features & Options
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head cover
- Fire retardant
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back
- 375 lbs. weight capacity
- Integrated power lift chair battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 12' cord
- 7-year pro-rated warranty, lifetime warranty on lift chairs' steel lift frame
- 5 standard fabric options: marine blue, moss green, taupe, wheat, wine (custom fabrics for Specialty lift recliners also available)