Premier Stairlift Specifications
- Weight Capacity - 400 Ibs maximum
- Electrical Requirements - 110 Volt AC
- Operation Power - 24V DC Battery
- Travel Distance - 16 & 20 foot standard - custom length available
- Speed - Max stair lift speed is 25ft per minute
- Incline limits - from 0 to 45 degrees standard, specials to 50 degrees
- Drive system - 24 Volt DC direct drive gear-motor, 2 pole rated .68 HP, 58:1 right angle self-locking worm gear box, 41.5 RPM on the output shaft of the gear box.
- Power Outage - Unit reserves energy for limited number of trips on battery charge.
- Braking - Dynamic motor braking through the motor controller, self locking worm gear box
- Stair Lift Installation - On either side of staircase, requires no modification
- Standard Track Lengths - 15 ft 9 in
Optional longer track is available
Bruno Elite Stairlift "Flip-Up" Rail Option
Optional "Flip-up" Folding Rail - if there's a door, obstacle or hallway at the end of your stairlift rail, simply flip up the bottom section of the rail for easy access and added safety. Manual and powered options available.
Premier Stair Lift – The Bruno Elite SRE-2010
Indoor Straight Rail Stair Lift
Ask about our “PEACE OF MIND” Stair Lift Buyback Guarantee!
With superior styling and superb craftsmanship, the Bruno Elite – Straight Rail Stairlift (Model SRE-2010) offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. These stairlifts reflect the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes. The Elite sets a new standard for residential accessibility, with a long list of standard stairlift features.
Stairlift Features and Options
- Exceptional Stability - with improved clamping and rail design
- Stair Lift Rail Sits 6" from Wall – straight vertical rail requires little space and leaves others plenty of room to use the stairs
- Superior Aesthetics - seven different stair lift upholstery option available
- Painted Rail Option - to match your décor
- Visual Coded Diagnostics - instant unit status allow service representatives to know what to expect
- Two 12-Volt Batteries - continuously powered from any household outlet provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Offset Swivel Seat - makes the entry and exit position safe and easy
- Flip-up arms, seat and footrest
- Smooth Ride - rack-and-pinion drive system ensures no hesitation, even when the unit stops and starts
- Safety Sensors - stops you, even if the slightest obstacle is detected
- Wireless - Two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean, with no wires running along the wall
- Adjustable - seat height, foot rest height & armrest width
- Retractable Seat Belt
- Optional larger seat and footrest available
- Optional power swivel seat & power folding foot rest - available for individuals with back problems or other mobility challenges
- Stair Lift Rail – can hide all mechanical components
- Ability to add power options as needed, even after initial installation
Stairlift Stairlift Photo Gallery
click to view larger version