Stow-Away Power Chair Lift Specifications
- Assistance Level - Power transfer seat,
- Lifting Capacity - 300 lb
- Power - By vehicle
- Lift Location - Below front side door
- Loading - Driver/passenger side door
- Storage - Below driver/passenger side door
- Safety - Does not affect Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, tested to three times rated load capacity
- Retraction - Stows away underneath vehicle
- Requirements - Some lifting and/or walking ability, good hand dexterity
- Compatibility - Pick-up trucks & SUVs with high ground clearance
Stow-Away Transfer Seat
A Power Chair Lift for Transfer into Trucks & SUVs
Vehicle Lifts Model TAS-1850
This power chair lifts the user to the proper height, allowing easy transfer from a mobility device to the seat of a pick-up truck or SUV. Mounted under the vehicle in a sealed and protected container, the Stow-Away provides independence and freedom, in an easy-to-use, safe device. Often the Stow-Away is utilized along with a power wheelchair lift that transfers the mobility device into the vehicle.
With variable height adjustment, the Stow-Away power chair lift transfer system can be fitted to virtually any pick-up truck or high-clearance SUV, with custom-mounted bases also available. Vehicle modifications are not required for installation, and the unit has no affect on your vehicle's interior or space. Stow-Away units are excellent compliment to our Out-Rider wheelchair lifts or our Curb-Sider scooter and wheelchair lifts.
Features of the Power Chair Lift Transfer Seat
- Preserves factory vehicle seat and all functions (recline, heat, etc.)
- Driver and passenger side versions available
- Emergency backup system
- Lift is sealed against harsh environments
- Standard splash guard
- Removable able safety handle for stability
- Hand-held pendant control available
- Removable seat pad for easy washing
- Taller seat pad available (standard vertical travel: 20")
- Transfer plate available to bridge gap between vehicle and transfer seat
- Compatible with standard, extended, and crew cab configurations
- Compatible with 1/2, 3/4, and 1 ton configurations
- 3 year warranty
Stow-Away Transfer Seat Instructions
- The Stow-Away power chair lift "hides" under the vehicle in a sealed container.
- By simply pushing a single button, the drawer opens and the seat raises up to the transfer height that is perfect for you.
- Once you are on the seat, pressing the same button raises you to the optimal height for getting into the vehicle.
Stow-Away Vehicle Power Chair Lifts Photo Gallery
click to view larger version