Take-Apart Power Chair Lift Specifications
- Assistance Level - Fully powered
- Lifting Capacity - 200 lb
- Power - By vehicle or Pow'rPac
- Lift Location - Trunk or hatch
- Loading - Rear
(side load available with ASL-325)
- Storage - Anywhere
- Safety - Tested to 3x rated weight capacity
- Retraction - Disassembles into 3 easy pieces
- Requirements - Limited walking/standing ability, good hand dexterity
- Compatibility - Sedans, wagons & hatchbacks
- For Use With - 3 or 4-wheel scooters
Take-Apart Power Chair Lift for Car Trunks
A Scooter and Wheelchair Lift
Vehicle Lift Models ASL-325 & ASL-350
The ASL-325 and 350 Take-Apart scooter and power wheelchair lifts are exceptionally versatile, and designed to help store your scooter in vehicles with smaller trunks – including sedans, hatchbacks and wagons. Simply connect the power chair lift strap, press a button, and your partially-assembled scooter is raised or lowered. The flexible wheelchair lift unit easily disassembles after use, and is one of the most compact scooter and wheelchair lifts for cars available in the market today.
Features – Take Apart Chair Lift for Cars
- Designed to fit closer to trunk wall for tighter arc (ASL-325)
- Rotating arm allows for side or rear of vehicle loading (ASL-325)
- Exterior hitch mount available (ASL-325)
- Offset outer arm allows positioning into narrow trunks (ASL-350)
- Low-profile arm with integrated controls (ASL-350)
- Lightweight (heaviest piece: 15 lb), easy disassembly
- Optional tower base installation kit allows Space-Saver use in more than one vehicle
- Adjustable height and length
Instructions - Power Chair Lift Model ASL-325
- Once the scooter is positioned at the rear of your car, remove the seat and hook the lift claw to the T-bar docking device.
- To lift the scooter, push the UP button until wheels clear trunk opening.
- Once the scooter is at the proper height, manually rotate the scooter over the trunk opening.
- With the scooter in position, push the DOWN button until the scooter rests on the trunk floor.
- Disconnect the lift claw from the scooter's T-bar docking device and disassemble the lift. The heaviest piece weighs only 13 lbs. (6kg).
- The three pieces of the Space-Saver Lift assembly can be stored with the scooter or inside your vehicle.
Instructions - Power Chair Lift Model ASL-350
- Bruno's Offset Space-Saver™ unique design allows you to manually swing and position your scooter inside a narrow trunk opening.
- Once inside the trunk opening, simply push the DOWN button and lower the scooter to trunk floor. Disconnect docking device and raise the lift strap.
- To disassemble, simply remove the low-profile outer arm, placing it in the trunk or inside the car.
- Remove horizontal pivot tube and store it with the low-profile outer arm.
- Finally, place the vertical offset post with the other lift components.
- The scooter and Offset Space-Saver™ are now securely stored. Close the trunk and you're ready to go!
Take-Apart Scooter and Wheelchair Lifts for Cars Gallery
click to view larger version