TubBuddy Shower Seat Specifications
- Rolling Base - 20"W x 28"D
- Back Width - 18"
- Back Height - 19"
- Floor to Seat Height - 26"
- Floor to Neck Rest Height - 50"
- Max Toilet Clearance - 18"
- Bridge Length (Standard) - 16"
- Inside Arm to Arm Width - 18"
- Outside Arm to Arm Width - 21"
- Seat Dimensions - 18"W x 17"D
- Tub Base (at Top) - 19" x 21"
- Tub Base (at Bottom) - 16" x 21"
- Seat Hole - 7"W x 14"L
- Weight Capacity - 440
TubBuddy Shower Seat
Tub & Shower Chair Bath Equipment
The TubBuddy ergonomic shower chair and bathing transfer system is designed to safely transfer a patient over a bath tub and avoids the need for costly construction / bathroom renovations. This shower seat also eliminates unnecessary transfers between toileting and bathing, making it comfortable for both patient and caregiver.
The TubBuddy is capable of rolling over a standard or elongated toilet to be used as a commode. With standard and tilt models available, the unique design of the TubBuddy shower chair promotes good patient hygiene.
TubBuddy Shower Seat Features
The TubBuddy Tilt Shower Seat
The TubBuddy Tilt shower chair allows for safe and easy transfer over and out of the bath tub by incorporating a tilt option.
The tilt option allows the caregiver to relieve pressure for the patient while making it easier to bathe them. It also lessens strain on caregivers by allowing the patient to slide over the bath tub without lifting their legs.