Walk-In Tubs - Overview
- Works with existing tub
- Easy access into bath
- Reduces risk of falling
Optional Safeway Tub Door
Safeway Step & Safeway Tub Door
Accessibility & Modification for Walk-In Tubs
The Safeway Step® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area.
Installation of the Safeway Step® walk-in tubs includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Step®. The Safeway Step® can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including fiberglass, steel or even cast iron.
Features of Walk-In Tubs
- Eliminates the need to rip out existing tub
- Installed in the existing tub
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area
- Reduces the possibilities of falls
- Typically Installed in less than one day
- Cost to install Safeway Step walk-in tubs is a fraction of the cost of an expensive bathroom remodeling job
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for both personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations
- Our optional safeway tub door adds a water-tight sealable door to your existing tub.